Saturday 3 May 2014

Right then, moving on!

Costume Con - Done!

Animenorth Crafter's Corner Booth - BRING IT.

It's time to make things! Spats, Fascinators, Cuffs and more! It's less than a month to Animenorth and I have a whole booth worth of inventory to create. I do have couple of things left over from later year, which I will return with (with discounted prices in some cases - Ooh, clearance sale!) and I did start a few months ago to make some hair clips, but for the most part we are starting fresh.

I did end up doing a supply run today for something, and a booth display item, but I hope that's almost the last of it. I want to reduce how much my costs were this time around. Didn't get as much accomplished as I wanted, sewing wise but I did finish two Roarin' Muskoka fascinators, which are absolutely splendid looking. I can't wait to see someone wear one.

Now, I am currently experimenting on a brooch. Not sure how this is going to go, but due to a fabric purchase, I may be able to create things with foxes on them. I love foxes. :D

Back to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment