Saturday 13 April 2013

Time warp fashion

I am of the current belief that anything that be made better with a poodle skirt adaptation. Avengers? Poodles skirt. Pokemon? Poodle skirt. Doctor Who? No one knows.

*rimshot*

Clearly, I just need poodle skirts in my life. Or for them to go back into style. Make it so, Paris designers, make it so.

Cuffs are still being made. All remaining pairs are ready to be grommeted then trimmed. I'll do a bunch more later on, once the chill of the cold concrete floor leaves my butt.

I really should start on my Costume Con ideas, once Animenorth is over. There's a lot of work to be done there, and I haven't solidify enough of what I'm planning to make.

I don't have any more new books to read. This saddens me. Today would be a perfect book day.

Ah well, back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment