Tuesday 1 October 2013

Incoming purchases....!

I like getting mail.

Let me rephrase.

I like getting mail when it doesn't consist of junk, bills, and other unwanted things. More specifcally I like mail in the form of my ebay purchases coming home to Moofy. Namely my hoopskirt and the belt for my halloween costume. The belt was precisely as I hoped it to be, and the hoopskirt was better than I thought. The cotton was much softer than I thought it was going to be. I'm glad I'm still going to poof it out further with the petticoat I'm constructing, but the base is nice and sound. I did run around the house like a four year old playing dress up in it, though. I did not, however, get stuck in a door way.

Still waiting on the pin, but hopefully that will come this week. And of course, I need to start the freaking outfit. As I keep telling myself...

No comments:

Post a Comment