Saturday 15 February 2014

...I'm not procrastinating.

...

Tomorrow I am going to sew and sew intensely. I admit I lost some of fire after having an extremely frustrating day of sewing last weekend in which I had to undo and rip out all of my work I did that day. I am however, regrouping, and trying it a different way, afresh.

I am also finished power reading all of the Mortal Instruments/Infernal Devices series, (at least until City of Heavenly Fire is released in May) so I won't be distracted on the reading front. Though, my brain keeps trying to crossover Supernatural and Shadowhunters. It's.... awkward.

However, I also want to make myself cuffs and spats with Marks on them, heh. As always, I am drawn to the creative costuming elements of a series.

..... I need an Olympic update. I'm obsessed, I feel.

...

No comments:

Post a Comment