Thursday 14 February 2013

Newsflash: Irons are hot.

Gobsmacking, no? And completed unrelated to that previous thought, "gobsmack" is frankly a delightful term, and I shall make a note to fuller integrate it into my already mishmashed vocabulary of jargon and whismical colloquialisms.

I also really should stop with the shameless Bristish terms before I further offend a good third of my genetic code. Being slapped by your own stop codons would be quite embarassing.

UGA!!! *slap*

</terrible terrible biology humour.>

....

Biology. We've got a lot of humors.

</really stopping. Seriously.>

.... I have no idea what I was going to write about before.

RIGHT. Irons. They're hot.

Despite the snowny nature outside, the temperature of the living room is quite high. However, I've finished flatfelling the seams of Red's petticoat, and pinned the upper edge of the waist band, ready to begin the myraid of pleating that will soon follow. Should be able to get most of it done this weekend..... which is a long weekend 'cause of Family day, as I have just remembered. Maybe all of it will be done? Not sure if I will get to the trimming stage, but it's quite possible. Might do a little more tonight, we'll see.

It's nice to know that this will be finished well before I need to wear it. Time management, go me. Of course, next friday begins to fight to get a table at Animenorth. *crosses fingers*



No comments:

Post a Comment