Thursday 2 May 2013

Spats all, folks!

....That was actually originally going to be my business name, when the majority of the things I was going to sell was indeed, spats. ....And now, I'm just getting started on the spats, and plan on making relatively few of them with respect to everything else.

Craziness.

Well, not really.

Anyway, I'm starting with the big fandom guns, which are the most risky of styles. No idea how they'll turn out but...well, why not? Two pairs of T.A.R.D.I.S. spats, and two pairs of 11th spats. Then we'll do the rest. I put the leather sets aside for now because I really don't want to deal with them at the moment. I'm not pleased with the half way result at the moment, so I'm going to do the things I know work.

I have a blackberry seed stuck in my tooth and it's rather irritating.

Friday tomorrow. Hopefully I'll make it a productive weekend. Including the watching of Iron Man 3. A girl has to keep up with her movies after all.

T-minus 3 weeks until Animenorth. <3

Ohhh! And the guest update for Fanexpo? Nathan Fillion. I cannot wait to hear the Q and A with that man. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment