Thursday 29 August 2013

For the Horde!

Pattern hording.

It is time.

Fabricland has informed me that they are no longer going to be carrying Simplicity patterns. This is.... a crisis. They have patterns I require. They have patterns who have a destiny to be mine. I must act.

Therefore: I go to website. I make list of patterns I need. I go to fabricland. I....renew my membership for the year, 'cause I have do that anyway. I then buy the patterns. ALL the patterns. I must save them. ALL of them.

*centres and focuses inner dragon*

I have also discoverd there is going be a Supernatural Convention. While not on a great weekend, I really do want to go for one day. I have never been to a non Animenorth/FanExpo convention before. I would like to fix that. Why not start with this one?

Of course I have an outfit design in mind. It's me.

Could double as Halloween at least....

...Patterns....

No comments:

Post a Comment