Saturday 14 September 2013

Ah, subtle cosplay sourced in your own dresser drawers.

Today, if for only the reason that I could, I decide to dress like everyone's favourite Supernatural hunter Dean. Frankly I was just curious if my wardrobe was capable of doing such things, since many cosplayers seem to enjoy subtlely casual cosplaying random characters.

So, amulet around the neck, I dragged out a pair of jeans, a black t-shirt and a pair of brown boots. So good so far. Then I happened to recall that Gap cotton greenish jacket with the pockets I've owned forever and never seem to end up wearing despite its softness. Well, that's awesome. Pinned on one of the supernatural buttons I got from FanExpo and I sauntered out of the house like I owned the world. XD It was kinda fun. I can see the appeal of secretly cosplaying amongst the mundanes, seeing as it really was just a normal outfit.... but it wasn't...!

Ahhh, I'm such a geek sometimes, and I really don't mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment