Thursday 19 September 2013

Thoughts

(Gods, this is clearly one of those days where everything little thought that comes into my head must be shared. Which is why I created this blog in the first place, but still. Wow, what the hell, brain?)

A sample of my brain process.

T.A.R.D.I.S. = Plastic Kiddy Pool:

1. T.A.R.D.I.S. = Dress.
2. Dress = Petticaot
3. Petticoat = fabric
4. Fabric = Copper Halloween satin
5. Copper satin cheapawfulhate!!!, therefore, cotton eyelet.
6. Cotton = too bright white
7. Too bright = natural tea stain!
8. Tea staining.... 8 metres of fabric.
9. 8 metres of fabric = bath tub
10. Bath tub ruined = DEAD.
11. If Moofy = DEAD, then, Costume =/= Finished.
12. Finished Costume = Not bath tub. 13. Not bad tub = other tub?
14. Not bath tub = plastic kiddy pool.

ERGO: TARDIS = Kiddy Pool. QED.

Also. Face off, saw two episodes. I knew fishnets could be used to create scale effects. But making 3D scales by using putty on top of said net? Yes, please. File, Save as.

I want more chai. Anyone going to Milwaukee anytime soon?

No comments:

Post a Comment